Monday, October 18, 2010

What activity would you like a lesson from an expert?


This is easy enough – if you’ve ever seen me in a kitchen (or never seen me in a kitchen)…you would know what I would want – cooking lessons from an expert to ensure I don’t poison the poor fellow in the receiving end.

I am the type of person who burns boiling water - utterly hopeless. The thought of cooking makes my palms sweaty and my heart race. I find it such a mundane task that society dictates as the job of the women. Well, if you know me, I’m never in the kitchen and I’m as maternal as a doorknob.

However, that being said – I would like to know how to cook without going into a complete panic. I’d like to do all the fancy dishes shown on the cooking channel – and do it with the easy that those chiefs do it. And the saying, “the way to a man’s heart, is through his stomach” doesn’t help!

I have been terrorized by my grand mother to be more feminine and submissive. Not to mention with the task to be the home starter when in actual fact Gran – all I need to do is find a man who likes to cook…

No comments:

Post a Comment