Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What makes me smile instantly?

* Finding the last pair of to-die-for shoes and it’s my size.
* Boyfriend surprising me with flowers and No, he didn’t do anything wrong.
* My boss telling me that I can have the day off for no particular reason.
* Results paying off for something I work really hard at.
* Getting a phone call from a friend I haven’t spoken to in ages.
* Dogs…dogs and more dogs.
* The little chocolates on the cushions in hotel rooms.
* My friends and family succeeding or achieving something.
* Full body massage.
* A marshmallow in my cup of coffee.
* Weddings
* Being surrounded by nature.
* Feeling the sun on my skin.
* Those cute emails about animals doing silly things.
* When my money appears in my account at the end of the month - NB.
* Memories of my late father.
* Painting my nails and not smudging it once…I feel great accomplishment when this happens.
* Bf washing up when my nails are painted – he’s the bestest!
* Looking at old photographs and reminiscing about the great memories.
* Learning something new and having it become a skill.
* When my bf does something considerate/thoughtful when I least expect it.
* When I am able to post my blog with NO hassles.
* Driving somewhere and all the robots are green.
* The minds of little people (children).
* Public holidays.
* Festive times in the year, like Easter and Christmas.
* A weekend getaway with friends/family.
* Feeling secure in my relationship.
* My mom surprising me by packing lunch.

* My amazing boyfriend!
* Being surrounded by friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment