Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Which super power would you chose: flying or invisibility?

This one is easy…flying of course. I would take pleasure in the thought that I’m not bound to this earth. That my mind and capabilities have no boundaries, that I could go anywhere I wanted to and didn't need to book with an airline or the sit through the dreaded routine of checking in and having to watch the extremely dull safety video.

I would travel the world, meet new people and experience new and diverse things. I would get to live in all the beautiful places that I have seen but never been to. Most importantly, I have the opportunity to learn new things as I experience new surroundings, cultures and their social and economic circumstances. And when I learn…I grow in mind, spirit and character – invisible is the last thing I want to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment